About Me

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why hello oats.

How I've missed you.


Although these were steel cut and not my usual rolled, this breakfast hit the stop.

1/3 c steel cut oats
1/2 apple sprinkled with cinnamon and microwaved for a minute (sweet heavens. so good.)
1/2 banana
1 T almond butter
1 T flax
last bits of my granola
Sprinkle of cinnamon and agave

I think I need to start decreasing the size of my breakfast. I am stuffed to the brim right now.

I woke up with every intention to run, but when I looked out the window, I saw that snow was still covering the streets. So, I decided today will be my rest day, and tomorrow will be a run day. I feel a little guilty, but I thought this was the safer, more comfortable plan.

Now it is off to work and then a very long night class.

No comments:

Post a Comment