About Me

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank goodness I'm home.

For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to set up my schedule so I have class from 6pm-9pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This was a terrible idea. I get so unbelievably hungry when I'm at school. Some might say it's boredom, but it feels like real hunger to me. I had packed three emergency snacks, planning on returning home with at least one, I ended up eating all of them. Again, school makes me really hungry. I had a makeshift PB and J on wheat bread. The bread is from a local bakery, and I could honestly eat it at every meal. I love it. For anyone living in Connecticut, try to find "Now That's Good Bread." Holy cow.

Accompanying my sandie was a slightly bruised apple.

During my night class, hunger struck once again, and I knew I would not be able to make it to my late night dinner, so I ate my remaining emergency snack...chickpea blondie! Again, unpictured, for two reasons. 1. They are ugly. 2. I was in class, and I didn't want to take a picture.

When I got home, I threw together the quickest possible dinner a la Meghann. I had left over chili and a lot of veggies about to spoil. I was so hungry that I forgot to take the picture at first. So this is my dinner minus a few bites...

Sorry for the fuzzy picture. I am still getting used to the camera. To clarify, this bowl of randoms included

Chili
Yellow Pepper
Tomato
Brocoli
Romaine

And dessert...


Fuzzy. Sorry. These are coconut date rolls...delicious.

Well, now my eyes are heavy, I still need to fold laundry, and I am going to wake up and run in the morning.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment