About Me

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pictures!

I have made my decision. I will be posting pictures of what I eat on my blog. I realized that I don't enjoy reading blogs without a visual component, so why would anyone else?

This morning was another surprisingly nice morning of running. I wanted to try to push myself a little bit further today seeing yesterday went so smoothly, so I decided to try for two miles. To my delight, it wasn't that hard! I stopped to walk for about 30 seconds, but then I was right back to running, and my recovery time was little to nothing. This running business is actually getting easier!

When I got back, I was more than ready for a very warm bowl of oatmeal. I wanted to switch it up this morning, so I decided to make PB and J oats. I got this at the Food Coop yesterday, and I was very eager to try it.



In addition to that, I added
1/2 ripe frozen banana
1 T PB
1 T flax
Very light sprinkle of agave.

Perfect.

Later in the morning, my boyfriend and I walked down to a little coffee shop that just opened up in our town. I got a sencha green tea and ate a pear I brought along in case hunger struck (which it did).



It did not tide me over for too long though, so we decided to go home and warm up with chili, wheat bread, veggies and hummus! The veggies and hummus were communal, but he got a phone call in the middle of lunch, so I ended up eating most of them...whoopsies.


I also had half of a chickpea blondie (not pictured). I made them last night, and they turned out great! Recipe thanks to http://havecakewilltravel.com/!

I realize I have mentioned my boyfriend a couple times now, and just so I do not have to keep writing "my boyfriend," I will clarify. I have a lovely boyfriend named Jeffrey, whom I live with, and thus, eat with frequently. He also just started running! Woohoo!

Now, I am off to class. Lots of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment