About Me

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Man , I take bad pictures.

I am mad at myself for two reasons this morning. One, when I woke up for my morning run, I looked out the window, saw it had snowed, and climbed right back in bed. Two, I could not seem to keep my hands steady long enough to take an okay picture.

In terms of the running, I actually think I have made some progress. When I blew off my run this morning, I felt really guilty. That has never really happened to me before. Oh well, I will make it up on Friday (my original rest day).

As I was laying in bed, feeling guilty, my stomach started growling like I have never heard it growl before. I honestly did not know if I was going to make it until my oats were done. Luckily I did, and now I feel just fine.

This morning, I went with

(Still so blurry!!)

1/3 c Bob's Red Mill High Fiber Cereal (I got it for free, and now I love it!)
3/4 c water
1/2 banana
1 T PB
1 T chia seeds
Sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, agave, and unsweetened coconut

Now I am off to work then class. Wednesdays are long.

No comments:

Post a Comment