About Me

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Long one.

Today was a long day. A really long day.

I am currently in my last semester of college, and I have reached the point where it is near impossible to motivate to do any work. So being stuck at school for 12 hours straight having nothing to do but homework is strikingly similar to how I envision hell.

Luckily Jeffrey brought me lunch today!


Leftover chilli with a hunk of wheat bread! I ate all of the bread and about 3/4 of the chilli. Jeff brought a lot. What a guy!

It is simply impossible to make chilli look appealing... As I was waiting for the chilli to heat up in the microwave, I did a little bit of stretching. I find that stretching throughout the course of the day and then right before I go to sleep makes a huge difference the following morning.

I snacked a bit in the afternoon. Unfortunately, I was running around campus so much I had to sneak the snacks in transit, so no photos. I had an apple, chickpea blondie, and a couple of Mary's crackers, all of which held me over until dinner.

More leftovers!


I had another navy bean burger with lettuce, tomato, onion, and a little bit of jalapeno goat cheese (so good!) all on sprouted wheat buns. This enormous burger was paired with some mashed sweet potato on the side. I also chopped up a yellow pepper for me and my man friend to split. I was a little light on the veggies today, and I was trying to bulk up where I could. I will be better tomorrow!

Dessert was two coconut date rolls (unpictured). If you have not tried coconut date rolls, do so now. You can find them at Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and probably any local food coop.

Gretta is ready to go to sleep. As am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment