About Me

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And into bed I go...

Jeffrey's eggplant parmesan was delicious!

oonjmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhuy

Gretta just walked across my keyboard, and that's what happened. Gretta is a very independent cat, but as soon as Jeff and I climb in bed, she runs into the room, climbs on my chest (or keyboard), and begs for love. After a few minutes, she gets bored, and settles down between our legs and bathes.


She will lay on Jeffrey's chest when his cat is watching to make her jealous; Gretta is very catty.

Back to the eggplant parm.

It was cheesy...


And melty...


And delicious! This was my serving, plus a little munching during the clean up process...


The dish was made up of breaded and fried eggplant, mozzerella, parmesan, peppers, spinach, and some sort of tomato sauce. It was a very hearty dinner that left me stuffed. After a rough couple of days, this sort of comfort food is all I need. And a little bit of buy 1 get 1 ice cream.


I am hoping to get out for a morning run tomorrow before the snow gets too bad. I can not seem to find any excitement in running in the snow. I guess I will wait and see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment