About Me

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Success!

It was a close call, but I have managed to be in a good mood [almost] all day. In the middle of the day, I had to fill out my "plan of study," which is an organized list of all of the classes I have taken over the course of the past four years, and I got extremely nervous that I did not fulfill one of my requirements. I freaked out for about an hour, but as soon as Kenzi reassured me that I had indeed fulfilled it, I calmed down. After that, it was smooth sailing.

Now, I am sitting at my kitchen table munching on a couple of these guys


While this guy makes me dinner


...eggplant parm!


Breaded and fried eggplant. What a guy.


With some of this in the freezer!


Buy one get one free!

On top of it all, there is going to be a huge snowstorm tomorrow! No work? No school? Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment